1. Do you have parking? We do not have parking nor can we provide beach access. We are conveniently located centrally on the Marco Beach, a short walk from any of the major beach hotels. You can find us next to the Marco Ocean Beach Resort boardwalk, 1 building south of the JW Marriott, or 5 buildings North of the Hilton.
2. Where can you set up chairs? We setup chairs on the beaches in front of Eagles Nest, Club Regency, and The Chalet Condominium.
1. What are the age requirements? Florida Laws are as follows:
If you were born BEFORE January 1, 1988 you meet the age requirements to rent and operate a Waverunner
If you are 18 but born on or after January 1, 1988, you can rent and operate a Waverunner with a photo ID AND a Boater ID Card.
2. How do I get a Boater ID Card? You can a take an online Florida Boat Rental Test HERE or we we offer a temporary Boater Safety Examination on the beach for $3.
3. How many people can fit on the waverunner? Our waverunners fit 3 people or a maximum weight of 450 lbs. For tours we strongly recommend no more than 2 adults on a waverunner.
4. Will I need to sign a waiver? Yes you will need to sign a liability release form prior to riding any of our water equipment. Paper copies are available on the beach.
5. Will you provide any training? We will provide a safety briefing prior to your rental. If you have any additional questions feel to ask the team members.
6. What if it rains or storms? Safety is our #1 priority and we actively monitor weather activity. If there is inclement weather or water conditions we do not put our equipment in the water. If you have a tour scheduled we will call to reschedule.
7. What to wear? We will provide life jackets, and suggest you wear sunglasses and sunscreen. Some people also prefer to wear a long sleeve shirt under their life jacket.
8. Can I bring my phone or camera for pictures? Yes, but we recommend not dropping it in the Gulf! The waverunners have a small compartment to store them while riding, however it can get wet in there.